Contact – Disclaimer
Following rules and conditions apply for this website:
- IPMA Certificering Nederland (here after IPMA Certificering) aims with this website to provide information about her products and services. Furthermore IPMA Certificering presents additional information on the website about education related topics. This website does not advise. IPMA Certificering pursues correct provision of information through the website, but does not guarantee that the information offered does not contain any mistake of omissions and/or is up-to-date is. IPMA Certificering reserves the right to change the Website Conditions IPMA Certificering at any given moment and without notice. This also applies for the content of the Website. IPMA Certificering rules out any responsibility for all direct and indirect damage, on whatever account, arising from or connected with the use of the website.
- The IPMA Certificering website refers, by means of a hyperlink to other websites. These references are reproduced as information for the visitor. IPMA Certificering is not responsible for the content of the website she refers to and rules out any liability in this context. Moreover, from a reference may not be deduced that IPMA Certificering is allied to the other website or endorses the content.
- The website of IPMA Certificering is fully legal intellectual property of IPMA Certification. IPMA Certificering reserves all rights. All information, in whatever form, is protected by copyright, trademark law, company name law, or other (intellectual) property right and will always remain property of IPMA Certificering. IPMA Certificering grants website-visitors the right to use information of this website, in whatever form, exclusively for internal business or private goals. Any other, especially commercial use, is explicitly prohibited.
- There are parts of the website where the visitor can, if desired, contribute to the information services. For example by means of a panel. Statements, opinions and argumentations expressed by a third party in these contributions to the website are submitted under the title and responsibility of these participants and they are nót those of the editors of the website or IPMA Certificering. At least the following rules apply with regard to these contributions:
- The participant shall comply with the general standards and values of social affiliation;
- Taking part in the website is completely for the account and risk of the participant;
- The participant shall safe guard IPMA Certificering from claims from a claims by third parties in this respect;
- In any case, IPMA Certificering, reserves the right to delete any, according to her, inadmissible (parts of) contributions to the website.
- IPMA Certificering processes personal data in compliance with the requirements of the Law on Protection of the Personal Data (WBP).
- By visiting the website of IPMA Certificering or using and/or downloading information from this website, in whatever form, you agree to the Regulations of this Website. If you do not accept these terms, you should not visit the website of IPMA Certificering.
- Dutch law is applicable to the website. All disputes that may derive from or are connected to the Website Regulations will be submitted to the authorized civil judge under the jurisdiction of the Utrecht district.