Our Covid measures - exam and interview
Please make sure to read about our Covid measures.
Safety at the office and digital possibilities
We have taken safety measures for our office, like ventilation and making sure the examination room is cleaned every day. For your safety, we have decided to reduce the group size to 6 people per exam (theory). With this measure, each applicant is able to take the exam at a safe distance.
The written theory exams and assessments can be done digitally. Please note that we have limited space.
Any questions? Please contact us at +3188 - 3376330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Examinations and interviews are held in our 1,5-meter building.
- We have organized walking routes to maintain a safe distance. At the entree, you will find hand sanitizer.
- We have a maximum amount of applicants of 6 per exam.
- You are obliged to wear a face mask. Inside the examination room, you are able to take off your face mask.
- Between each table, we have created a safe distance. After each exam, we disinfect the entire examination room.
- You can disinfect your hands before and after the exam.
- Is your exam urgent? You take the exam digitally. Please contact us.
- Have you been in contact with a person who might have had or still has Covid? Or do you have a cold? Please contact us via email@example.com to discuss the possibilities.
- In case our Covid measures change, we will inform our applicants by e-mail.